30-Minute Drawing for Beginners: Easy Step-by-Step Lessons & Techniques for Landscapes, Still Lifes, Figures, and More
- Length: 84 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: 2021-02-09
- ISBN-10: 1647391229
- ISBN-13: 9781647391225
- Sales Rank: #2358 (See Top 100 Books)
Build basic drawing skills with easy 30-minute lessons
Anyone can learn to draw! This beginner’s guide is the perfect place to get started, with easy lessons that you can do in half an hour or less. Even if you have no drawing experience, you’ll grow your skills and confidence over the course of this book with short, simple exercises that break down the basics of sketching, shading, composition, perspective, and more.
- A step-by-step approach―Clear, illustrated instructions make it easy to hone your skills as you progress from sketching simple forms like a cube to landscapes and self-portraits.
- Regular practice―Short lessons make it easy to stick with drawing and find time to practice, even for busy people.
- Essential art concepts―Each chapter explains a key element of drawing, like line, shape, texture, and form, and includes activities to apply what you learned.
Ease into the basics with this fun and friendly guide to drawing for beginners.