- Length: 352 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publication Date: 2021-12-29
- ISBN-10: 1119821002
- ISBN-13: 9781119821007
- Sales Rank: #728128 (See Top 100 Books)
Succeed on the AWS Machine Learning exam or in your next job as a machine learning specialist on the AWS Cloud platform with this hands-on guide
As the most popular cloud service in the world today, Amazon Web Services offers a wide range of opportunities for those interested in the development and deployment of artificial intelligence and machine learning business solutions.
The AWS Certified Machine Learning Study Guide: Specialty (MLS-CO1) Exam delivers hyper-focused, authoritative instruction for anyone considering the pursuit of the prestigious Amazon Web Services Machine Learning certification or a new career as a machine learning specialist working within the AWS architecture.
From exam to interview to your first day on the job, this study guide provides the domain-by-domain specific knowledge you need to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning models with the AWS Cloud. And with the practice exams and assessments, electronic flashcards, and supplementary online resources that accompany this Study Guide, you’ll be prepared for success in every subject area covered by the exam.
You’ll also find:
- An intuitive and organized layout perfect for anyone taking the exam for the first time or seasoned professionals seeking a refresher on machine learning on the AWS Cloud
- Authoritative instruction on a widely recognized certification that unlocks countless career opportunities in machine learning and data science
- Access to the Sybex online learning resources and test bank, with chapter review questions, a full-length practice exam, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
AWS Certified Machine Learning Study Guide: Specialty (MLS-CO1) Exam is an indispensable guide for anyone seeking to prepare themselves for success on the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam or for a job interview in the field of machine learning, or who wishes to improve their skills in the field as they pursue a career in AWS machine learning.