- Length: 96 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2020-03-17
- ISBN-10: 9388511808
- ISBN-13: 9789388511803
Learn a Programmer-Friendly language
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given in a simple manner
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions
- Provides an in-depth explanation of complex topics and Questions
- It focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem
- Follows a systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in a short duration of time
- Exercises are exceptionally useful to complete the reader’s understanding of a topic
Book will come as a relief to the students wishing to go through a comprehensive work explaining the programming concepts of Python. Examples are given with proper description, offering a variety of practical examples and conceptual problems along with their systematically worked out solutions. It also covers all the concepts which are helpful for the students and beginners to learn the basics of Python programming.
What will you learn
This book is written, taking into consideration the skills required at the beginner level for understanding Python Programming Concepts. The book covers the practical examples of Python in an easy way so that students can able to understand efficiently.
Who this book is for
Book promises to be a perfect starting point for beginners and an asset for those having insight towards programming.
About the Author
Dr. Pratiyush Guleria has done M.Tech in Computer Science with a gold medal form Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, India. He has received his MBA Degree in Operation Research from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). He has a consistent track of record in academics throughout his career. He has qualified SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) and has more than nine years of Experience in IT industry and Academics. He us a member of the technical program committee and reviewer for journals and international conferences. His research interest includes Data mining, Machine learning, and web technologies. He is the recipient of the “Young Scientist Award” for the best paper presentation in one of the International Conferences.