- Length: 196 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apress
- Publication Date: 2021-04-16
- ISBN-10: 1484268423
- ISBN-13: 9781484268421
- Sales Rank: #7580894 (See Top 100 Books)
After conquering the fundamentals, you’ll dig into the wilderness of ML. Employ the ML and Processing (P5) libraries for Human Gait analysis. Building up Gait recognition with themes, you’ll come to understand a variety of ML implementation issues. For example, you’ll learn about the classification of normal and abnormal Gait patterns.
With Beginning Machine Learning in the Browser, you’ll be on your way to becoming an experienced Machine Learning developer.
What You’ll Learn
- Work with ML models, calculations, and information gathering
- Implement TensorFlow.js libraries for ML models
- Perform Human Gait Analysis using ML techniques in the browser
Who This Book Is For
Computer science students and research scholars, and novice programmers/web developers in the domain of Internet Technologies