- Length: 472 pages
- Edition: 3
- Language: English
- Publisher: No Starch Press
- Publication Date: 2018-12-04
- ISBN-10: 1593279507
- ISBN-13: 9781593279509
- Sales Rank: #6598 (See Top 100 Books)
- Understand the essential elements of programming, including syntax, control, and data
- Organize and clarify your code with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- Script the browser and make basic web applications
- Use the DOM effectively to interact with browsers
- Harness Node.js to build servers and utilities
Isn’t it time you became fluent in the language of the Web?
* All source code is available online in an inter¬active sandbox, where you can edit the code, run it, and see its output instantly.