Raspberry Pi 4: The Complete User Guide for Beginners and Pro to Master the New Raspberry Pi 4 with Tips and Tricks for DIY Innovative Projects
- Length: 96 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-03-17
- ISBN-10: B08ZGLL12F
- Sales Rank: #181341 (See Top 100 Books)
Are you in search of a cheap way to learn to program, develop robots, and build certain codes with a suitable PC? If that is the case, then keep on reading. The Raspberry Pi 4 is a credit-sized PC that has brought a whole new dimension to the use of computer systems. Since its release in 2013, Raspberry Pi has grown massively to offer amazing features and functions to Raspberry Pi users.
In recent times, Raspberry Pi 4 users can learn tons of things including programming, building projects, setting up circuits and so much more without too much stress. Additionally, the Raspberry Pi 4 also permits users to install software, install Ubuntu, install Windows 10, and other installation procedures.
This user guide will also take you by hand and make you a Raspberry Pi 4 pro in no time. By reading this guide, you will begin making Raspberry Pi projects, build robots, know coding, programming and so much more.
Here is a snippet of what you will learn in this user guide:
- Requirements to use Raspberry Pi 4
- How to set up Raspberry Pi 4
- Raspberry Pi 4 Hardware Configuration
- Raspberry Pi 4 Storage
- Raspberry Pi 4 CPU
- How to control Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- How to install Ubuntu desktop on Raspberry Pi 4
- How to install python3 on Raspberry Pi 4
- How to set up several LINUX users
- How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 4
- How to open the terminal on Raspberry Pi 4
- How to update Raspberry Pi 4
- How to take a screenshot on Raspberry Pi 4
- Update from Jessie to Strech
- How to install software
- Update your Raspberry Pi for Scratch 2.0
- How to set up the sound on Raspberry Pi 4
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Camera Module
- How to connect to the internet using Raspberry Pi 4
- What makes the Raspberry Pi 4 special?
- Building Pi Web Server
- Building Pi Home security system
- Building Raspberry Pi Jukebox
- Requirements needed to build Raspberry Pi Jukebox
- Process of building Raspberry Pi Jukebox
- Building Pi 4 Touchscreen Tablet
- Raspberry Pi Boot Problems
- NOOBS OS Still on Splash Screen. What to do?
- Not able to access Raspberry Pi over SSH, What to do?
- The board turns off sporadically, what can you do?
- USB not working perfectly – What to do?
- Raspberry Pi 4 SD Card issues
- Ethernet on Wi-Fi Off
- Attempting to alter password hangs in the Raspberry Pi 4
- Setting up a circuit on Raspberry Pi 4
- How to backup
- How to restore backup files on your Raspberry Pi 4
- What is a GPIO header?
- Installing Raspberry Pi desktop on Mac or PC
- How to set up a Minecraft game server
- How to print with the Raspberry Pi 4
- How to create a Twitter bot using Raspberry Pi 4
- How to flash an LED light
- How to use a PIR sensor
- Light-dependent resistor
- How does a light-dependent resistor work?
- Applications of the light-dependent resistor
- And so much more..