- Length: 528 pages
- Edition: 5
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Publications
- Publication Date: 2022-08-15
- ISBN-10: 0367767627
- ISBN-13: 9780367767624
This updated and reorganized Fifth edition of Software Testing: A Craftsman’s Approach applies the strong mathematics content of previous editions to a coherent treatment of software testing. Responding to instructor and student survey input of previous editions, the authors have streamlined chapters and examples.
The Fifth Edition:
- Has a new chapter on feature interaction testing that explores the feature interaction problem and explains how to reduce tests
- Uses Java instead of pseudo-code for all examples including structured and object-oriented ones
- Presents model-based development and provides an explanation of how to conduct testing within model-based development environments
- Explains testing in waterfall, iterative, and agile software development projects
- Explores test-driven development, reexamines all-pairs testing, and explains the four contexts of software testing
Thoroughly revised and updated, Software Testing: A Craftsman’s Approach, Fifth Edition is sure to become a standard reference for those who need to stay up to date with evolving technologies in software testing. Carrying on the tradition of previous editions, it is a valuable reference for software testers, developers, and engineers.