The Azure Cloud Native Architecture Mapbook: Explore the Microsoft Cloud’s infrastructure, application, data, and security architecture
- Length: 360 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2021-03-09
- ISBN-10: 1800562322
- ISBN-13: 9781800562325
Improve your Azure architecture practice and set out on a successful cloud and cloud-native journey with this Azure cloud native architecture guide
- Discover the key drivers of successful Azure architecture
- Implement Architecture Maps as a compass to tackle any challenge
- Understand Architecture maps in detail with the help of practical use cases
Azure offers a wide range of services, providing a million ways to architect your solution. This Azure Architecture Mapbook uses original maps and expert analysis to help you to explore the capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud platform and choose the best solutions for your unique requirements.
Starting with the key aspects of architecture, the book shows you how to map the different Azure architectural perspectives and covers a variety of use cases for each architecture. Once you’ve learned the basic elements, you’ll be taken through topics such as non-IaC (infrastructure as code) while exploring the Infrastructure Architecture Map. As you design your solution’s infrastructure, you’ll build on your knowledge of the different architecture types and dependencies in the areas of networking, monitoring, disaster recovery, backup and restore, and high-performance computing. The book will also take you through application development architecture and building an app on the Microsoft Cloud, and let you explore the overall architectural structure of each area of the cloud platform, including building a solution, infrastructure design and deployment, application architecture, data, and security.
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned best practices and gained deeper knowledge of the different architectural perspectives.
What you will learn
- Gain overarching architectural knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Explore the possibilities of building a full Azure solution by considering different architectural perspectives
- Implement best practices for architecting and deploying an Azure infrastructure
- Review different patterns for building a complete web application
- Get to grips with cloud-native concepts with containerized workloads
- Build a Kubernetes or AKS solution with a focus on scaling, networking, deployment, and monitoring
Who This Book Is For
This book is for aspiring Azure Architects or those who specialize in security, infrastructure, data, and application architecture. Anyone who wants to enhance their Azure knowledge will also find this book useful.