- Length: 174 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: 2021-03-02
- ISBN-10: 1648766161
- ISBN-13: 9781648766169
- Sales Rank: #174640 (See Top 100 Books)
Help get your gut back on track with this simple, whole-body plan
Your gut encompasses your digestive organs and all their resident microbes―and its health affects all the other systems in your body. Experience the physical and mental benefits of a healthy gut biome with this research-based guide. Find out how to care for your body, alleviate digestive distress, and soothe a wide variety of ailments, from heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome to depression and anxiety.
Learn the five principles of good gut health, explore the science of probiotics, and refer to at-a-glance lists of foods to enjoy, limit, or avoid. Go deeper with practical advice for exercise, stress reduction, and mindfulness practices to help boost your overall mood, energy, and even your memory.
- A holistic 2-week plan―Kick-start your gut health routine with a customizable 2-week plan that incorporates healthy eating, exercise, meditation, and more.
- Tasty, gut-healthy recipes―Treat your gut right with 50 feel-good options like the Lemon-Ginger Smoothie, Wild Salmon and Fennel Scramble, Fermented Fried Rice with Vegetables, and more.
- Simple symptom tracking―Use a handy template to track your symptoms, identify possible triggers, and chart your progress as you make changes.
Help restore balance in your gut with The Whole-Body Guide to Gut Health.