WordPress Beginners Guide 2021: A Beginner’s Step by Step Guide to Building a WordPress Website from Scratch
- Length: 57 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-02-15
- ISBN-10: B08WPS63SS
This guide covers all the fundamental points that should be known to everyone interested in designing a successful website using WordPress; the data will be beneficial for anyone new to website designs, particularly brave founders as well as authors and creators trying to create a respectable identity online when they open their first business or begin their first venture.
In this guide, you will be able to embrace a balanced, innovative world view, come up with simple concepts, and create a brand that is unforgettable, interactive, and appeals to your intended audience, using correctly described measures and doing a considerable amount of study ahead will give you the framework that you will need to build a compelling and flexible website for your business.
In this guide, you would be learning everything about WordPress and its unique features. This guide is filled with detailed information about the site and how to use it effectively.
If you have not used WordPress before or not familiar with its features, this guide will help you get started and make your WordPress journey easier. Reading this guide, it is inevitable that you would not resist building a website with WordPress after finding out its unique features and uniqueness.
Here are some of the things you would learn when you read this guide:
- All about WordPress
- Why is WordPress so popular with WordPress CMS?
- The disparity from WordPress.org to WordPress.com
- How to setup and manage a WordPress website
- How to select a subscription model
- How to have WordPress installed
- WordPress dashboard learning
- How to choose a theme for WordPress
- How to find and enable a theme on the dashboard of WordPress
- How to publish and activate a theme from theme files online
- How to select plugins for WordPress
- How to activate plugins with WordPress plugin scan
- How to upload and configure plugins remotely
- How to add to WordPress composition
- How to add an additional WordPress page
- How to include new posts on a blog
- How to make extra WordPress customizations
- And many more….